- Airsoft can shoot up to 400 FPS with 0.20g BBs and 900 RPM using a 9.6V battery!
- Spring system is capable to change quickly without going into the gearbox.
- Adjustable crane stock that can adapt into 5 positions.
- Adjustable front and rear sights for better aiming.
- AEG comes with an ergonomic grip for a textured grip.
- 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel and a robust steel frame that provides high end durability.
- Deans connector adaptor allows for less resistance and improved rate of fire.
- Quick change springs lets you transition from low to high muzzle velocity between skirmishes.
- 9mm bearing gearbox for maximum efficiency and improves durability.
- Receiver is made out of full metal
- Motor pistol grip for improved handling.
- Purchase order includes two 500 round magazines for a better value.
- M4 model is lipo-ready out of the package.
- Monolithic profile rail system allows for more accessories to be attached.
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Build: Steel Frame / Metal Receiver /Aluminum Bore up Cylinder
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, Safety Mode
- Muzzle Velocity: 375-400 FPS
- Magazine: 500 Rounds
- Gearbox: Version 2 (Metal)
- Battery: 9.6V Nunchuck (not included)
- Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
- Weight: 6.34 lbs
- Overall Length: 26" / 33.5"(w/Folding Stock)
Ammo type: Seamless 0.20g or heavier (0.23g, 0.25g, 0.26g, 0.28g, etc) BBs. For maximum performance and accuracy, Airsoft Wholesaler recommends GoldenBall ProSlick BBs which carry perfect spherical consistency and density, available at Airsoft Wholesaler for the lowest price on the market, guaranteed.
Package includes: 1X AEG Rifle, 2X Magazines
Battery Charger Recommendation: Airsoft Wholesaler recommends the use of a smart charger to avoid overcharging the battery (overcharged batteries may cause decreased airsoft gun performance and may shorten battery life significantly). Smart chargers not only shorten charge time significantly (up to 800% faster charging), but more importantly, also automatically shut off once the battery is fully charged to avoid overcharged batteries.