The Hybrid Difference:
The Lancer Tactical Hybrid Series sports the same ProLine internals but with a key difference. Instead of a full metal body, Hybrid AEGs come with nylon polymer upper and lower receivers, making your rifle lightweight yet solid. And unlike the Lancer Tactical G2 rifles, the Hybrid series AEGs feature a full metal railed handguard. If you want the best of both worlds, Hybrid is the way to go. The 6.03mm stock tightbore barrel further increases range and FPS, and an injected polymer rotary style hop-up adjusts BB spin effortlessly for maximum precision. Upgraded with an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operational smoothness of your gears. These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency with minimal wear to your internals. The powerful 25k high torque motor is regulated to maximum efficiency with low resistance copper wiring and a bonus battery protection feature! When low voltage is detected from a drained battery, an automatic cut off keeps equipped batteries from draining completely, vastly increasing battery life and longevity. Replace your springs and alter your FPS without opening up your gearbox! A true quick change spring system enables adjustment from CQB to outdoor and back through unlocking the mechanism secured inside the buffer tube.
The Lancer "Fast Trigger": Lancer Tactical Hybrid Gen 2 AEGs also come fully equipped with the Lancer Fast Trigger just like the ProLine series. Modeled with a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU and a MOSFET all located within the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response. The Lancer Fast Trigger pushes about 20-25 RPS, and shoots consistently within a 2-3 FPS range. "SET TO WIN." is a trademark of Lancer Tactical and one of the core components of Lancer Tactical. The slogan was coined in 2018.
0.20g or heavier (0.23g, 0.25g, 0.26g, 0.28g, etc) BBs. For maximum performance and accuracy, Lancer Tactical recommends Lancer Tactical BBs. With a polished design that is engineered to feed consistently for any airsoft gun that uses 6mm BBs, Lancer Tactical BBs offer a range of airsoft ammunition to suit any player and situation.
- - Built-in Lancer Fast Trigger with MOSFET to regulate electric flow and protect trigger contacts
- - Nylon polymer upper/lower receivers, one-piece metal outer barrel
- - Full metal M-LOK handguard
- - Quick-change spring system for rapidly adjusting muzzle velocity
- - Low-resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery
- - Ball bearing spring guide withstands higher stress from gearbox cycle
- - Enhanced motor pistol grip with positive texturing for improved handling
- - Polished 6.03 mm tight bore inner barrel for improved air seal and accuracy
- - Full metal Version 2 rear-wired gearbox provides easy battery access and ample space
- - 20mm top optic rail mounts scopes, sights, and magnifiers
- - Enlarged trigger guard and enhanced pistol grip
- - One-piece outer barrel provides stability and zero wobble
- - Upgraded gearbox with 18:1 steel gear set and high-speed motor
- Brand: Lancer Tactical
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Build: Nylon Polymer Upper & Lower Receivers, Buffer Tube, Stock, Motor Grip / Metal Rail System, Outer Barrel
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, w/ Safety
- Muzzle Velocity: 330 - 350 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
- Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
- Connector: Mini Tamiya
- Battery: 11.1V LiPo Stick (not included)
- Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable (Rotary)
- Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.03 mm
- Length: 26" - 28.5" (Retracted / Extended)
- Color: Black
- 1X Rifle
- 1X Magazine
- 1X Flip-Up Front Sight
- 1X Flip-Up Rear Sight
- 1X Morale Patch
- 1X Manual
Battery Charger Recommendation:
Lancer Tactical recommends using of a smart charger to avoid overcharging the battery (overcharged batteries may cause decreased AEG performance and shorten battery life significantly). Smart chargers not only shorten charge times significantly (up to 800% faster charging) but also automatically shut off once the battery is fully charged to avoid overcharged batteries.
Disclaimer: This airsoft gun contains the colored markings required by law, including a permanently attached orange plug.