- Brand: Lancer Tactical
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Material: Metal Upper & Lower Receiver, Buffer Tube, Outer Barrel / Nylon Fiber Stock, Motor Grip
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, w/ Functional Safety
- Muzzle Velocity: 370 - 395 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds (Mid Capacity)
- Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
- Battery: LT11.1V600S20CD (not included)
- Connector: Deans
- Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
- Inner Barrel Length: 6.03 mm (Tight Bore)
- Length: 22" - 25.5" (Retracted / Extended)
- Color: Tan
- Package Includes: 1X AEG Rifle, 1X Magazine, 1X Cleaning Rod, 1X Bag of BBs
- Lancer Electric Trigger Unit (ETU) and MOSFET with fire cutoff system to fully optimize performance, snappy trigger response, cyclic rate, accuracy.
- Reinforced redesigned metal version Gen-2 gearbox with ultra-smooth 8mm bearings, 18:1 steel gears, steel teeth polycarbonate piston, reduced heat spikes 16AWG wires, bearing spring guide, rotary Hop-up, 25,000 RPM neodymium magnet high-speed motor for consistent performance.
- Quick change spring design, accessible through buffer tube.
- Flat trigger and enlarged trigger guard design.
- Lightweight durable aluminum free float licensed M-LOK rail system.
- Polished 6.03 mm tight bore barrel improves range and accuracy (200+ feet with 0.20g BBs).
- Ergonomically designed polymer textured grip.
- Operable dust cover reveals a rotary style hop-up.
- Full length 20mm top rail for scopes, sights and magnifiers.
- Low resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery.
- Fires in full-auto and semi-auto, with a functional safety.
- Upgraded gearbox with 18:1 steel gear set and high-speed motor
- LiPo-ready Proline AEG shoots at 22 RPS with 11.1V LiPo battery (battery/charger not included)